Drinks I missed the most while pregnant
- •Gin and tonics with a splash of St. GermainThe perfect drink for a hot summer evening
- •Leinenkugel's Honey WeissI actually gave this up when I went gluten-free, so I doubly miss it. Whenever someone orders it, I make them let me smell it.
- •Guava punch and vodkaI have never actually tried this, but my pregnant brain imagined it.
- •Rum and diet CokeThe perfect drink for a night out at 1912
- •Shots of Gold SchlagerThere is nothing worse than not being able to participate in a round of shots.
- •Margarita on the rocksNever frozen. I didn't order a slushy.
- •Any kind of sipping tequilaNo salt and lime necessary if it's good enough
- •Lavender – infused ginAdd three sprigs of lavender to a bottle of gin, wait three days, and prepare to have your life changed.