Things People Think They Like But They Don't Actually Like
Let's stop pretending!
- •ParadesLarge crowds. Only two groups ever put work into their floats. The rest is people in pickup trucks throwing candy at your head.
- •WeddingsSo expensive. You don't know anyone. Food is terrible. Face hurts from smiling.
- •Live MusicNOW WE MUST SHOUT OUR PERSONAL CONVERSATION.
- •The symphonyHow many times can you read every word of the program?
- •Jazz on the GreenJazz is already boring! Why are we making it worse by being in direct sunlight with ants?!
- •PuzzlesLet's stare at meaninglessness for a few hours. Now it's a farm scene!
- •Wine tastingsInstead of one, giant, satisfying glass of wine, I have 8 tiny sips and I have to act like I can taste the difference.