Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Being a blogger. I feel that being an influencer is the best job there is, that being said I would need months to figure out my shit and understand my "thing"
- •A full time student. I would love to go to school to learn everything from French cooking to cosmetology. I want to be an expert in everything. I am very grateful that I had the opportunity and drive to get through an undergraduate degree, but I would like to further my education for the rest of my life
- •Talk show host. I think this a career I would actually be good at. I love asking people questions and pushing them into feeling something
- •Yoga teacher. Goals
- •Transit delays. Whether it be a plane, train or automobile I am always mindful and respect policies / show up on time, it is infuriating to be told you are powerless in determining your arrival and then feeling like you're the jackass for having to explain why you aren't where you said you'd be.
- •People who walk slowly or suddenly stop on the sidewalk. I suppose in a way this relates to my irritation of feeling thwarted in getting to my destination. It irks me when people are seemingly obvious to their own bodies and don't show respect for the people around them.
- •Arguing with ignorant people. As Bill Murray once said, "It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, it's damn near impossible to win one with a stupid one." Open your ears and minds to other people. Even if you don't agree with them at least you may walk a way with a new perspective.