The photos of Jon Hamm that made me question my ability to recognize shapes
It's like my whole pre-school education got thrown out a Madison Ave. skyscraper window.
- •Is hot in here, or can I not recognize these four-sided flat plane figures surrounding me?
- •Woah! Can anybody please explain to me why I can't understand these figures with equal angles?
- •What's a "square?" Is that like some band? What is this other thing that looks like two conjoined curves?
- •So many unexplainable objects surrounding me!?! Is this Hell!?!
- •What stage of Hell have I entered!?!
- •I plead to Beelzebub to release me from this entropy of random angulars and depthless planes that I cannot make sense of!!!
- •No, no, I cannot take it anymore! All of this! All of it! What are these!?!
- •Please, no more! My mind can only process so much of these unrecognizable things.
- •Wait...is that a fedora? Nope. I'm leaving through that upright rectangular exit, now. Byeeeee!