THOUGHTS AFTER FINISHING THE FIRST HP
I'm 19 years late and just read the first HP. I turned 25 and realized I have an interest in witch craft and wizardry.
- •Totally sucks that Harry has to go back to the Dursley's for the summer.
- •Are Dumbledore and Prof. McGonagall romantically interested in each other?
- •When do Hogwarts students learn calc and geometry?
- •The food at Hogwarts is probably the only school dining hall that is better than the Skidmore dining hall
- •For having zero friends ever in his life, Harry is pretty well adjusted, socially.
- •I put Professor Stromwell from Legally Blonde and Prof McGonagall in the same professor boat. Serious with a heart, if you deserve it.
- •Is Hogwarts on the common app? Asking for a friend.