A PICTURE FOR EVERY MONTH OF 2015 🖼
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •January...I walked into a photo lab that's housed in a giant old factory building and almost fainted the light was so gorgeous. And this half mannequin, but sitting there, screaming to be photographed. I cursed myself too for not having my canon - iPhone photos can only capture so much.
- •February...To keep my mind from frying from all the hours I log in front of the computer, I take daily breaks with my camera, wandering around, seeing what catches my eye. Like, say, a empty washer.
- •March...Factory windows + clouds = 2 of my favorite things.
- •April...Waiting for the metro to go by on my way home. I take way too many photos in my car, but sometimes the image screams to be captured.
- •May...My littlest nephew's rain boots, waiting for another opportunity to puddle jump.
- •June...Mom's birthday and the one year anniversary of my cancer surgery. Many feels.
- •July...A scene from a hilltop. An airbnb in Cayucos, California. A tricked out airstream trailer. An outdoor shower with a view. Heaven.
- •August...Meeting notes from a meeting I really didn't need to be at. Lemons, lemonade
- •September...Rebellion for getting stuck on a lousy jury for jury duty.
- •October...Blur at the Bowl. Front pool seats. Glorious evening.
- •November...At long last, a visit to the Broad. So worth the wait
- •December...End of the year road trip to NorCal. Long empty stretches in the central part of the state. Hamilton soundtrack keeping me company.