MEMORIES OF BIRTHDAYS PAST
- 1.Cowboy/girl themed party (youngish age)Two of my most admired friends came looking fresher than I. Not cool guys. To recalibrate the diverted attention, I smashed a snow globe with the sole purpose being for people to look at me for like, two seconds.
- 2.Under the Sea themed party (slightly less youngish age)I got to pick out gummy sharks and other various gummy sea creatures from the candy store at the mall. My mom made a sheet cheesecake with a layer of blue jello on the top which contained gummy seaweed and all the gummy sea creatures. A true masterpiece.
- 3.Sweet 16Spent the night at my bff Kelsey's house. Woke up, checked MySpace to see if the guy I liked wished me happy bday yet while talking on the phone with my sister while getting my long, complex, curly hair cut by Kelsey who had no idea what she was doing.
- 4.17thSpent the night at a friend's house, didn't sleep, drank lots of those Starbucks energy drinks, went to work a double shift at Dairy Queen, came home, passed out in bathroom from (Dehydration? Lack of sleep? Vagal response?). Dad had to see me on the floor with my pants at my ankles (did manage to pull up the undies before hitting the floor though!) Very cool.
- 5.21stTried alcohol for the second time (no, really.) and watched a movie with dudes shooting guns at each other and stuff. The vodka was so horrible that I just ended up drinking cranberry juice and glaring at my boyfriend who purchased it and chose the movie from across the couch. Jk I was mad in love but now I'm glaring at him from across the couch.
- 6.23rdThis is on here so I remember that I am 23 now.