5 WAYS I'D SPEND SATURDAY IF I WAS 10 YEARS OLD
I would have been in 5th grade at 10 years old
- •Waking up from a SleepoverThis is the ultimate thing to do at 10 years old. Though I didn't have cable, any game system, or anything cool at my house growing up
- •Going to Jafars HouseOne of my best friends growing up was really named Jafar. He was half Mexican half Iranian and lived a street over from me. We use to skateboard together. He also had cable, I didn't. Internet, I didn't. And, most importantly a swimming pool
- •SkateboardingI got into skateboarding around this time. I loved it so much. There was about 5/6 of us in my neighborhood that would get together and skate at the church parking lot. Board sliding and kick flipping parking blocks
- •Going to HastingThis for some reason was the end all be all in my town. From 5th grade till a senior in high school I would spend at least 2 hours here a day.
- •Renting a movie with my parentsRemember when it took like 3/4 hours to rent a vhs? You walked around and read everything??! Well we would rent movies on the weekend. I wasn't allowed to go to the movies as a kid so my parents always rented movies. Darn Religion. Still watched a lot of good movies at home