Screenshots I Have On My Phone, Explained
- •Yesterday my little sister who has to write a paper on Piss Christ decided to do the logical thing and face swap with it. We're all so proud.
- •This is a picture of me from 8th grade that a friend sent me. I showed my mom and she was quiet for a minute and then was like "I'm glad you've grown into your face" and "your nose used to take up half your face." OK THX AMMI.
- •tfw Paris Hilton has better economic reform policy ideas than both presidential candidates this year
- •This was my mom using flies and a cupcake as an analogy for the fact that I have shit taste in guys 🙃
- •My best friend's scrapbook from 4th grade
- •A picture of a picture of a picture of the love of my life, my baby brother, at age 2. Mashallah 😍😭
- •Self explanatory but side note: why do all adults from the subcontinent have the same English handwriting lol?