Already on li.st? Open in app.
I'm good at writing stuff down and never following up (also a digital hoarder).
- •One day you'll discover for yourself how strength seeps away, but I'm neither morbid nor senile. Unnoticed obsessed by death, but I'm at an age whereAnd then it cuts off. From a novel I was reading and probably didn't finish.
- •Vandana shiva water stuffGoogle her. I just did.
- •Ripe and rot. Most love is follyAbridged Shakespeare?
I'm new here.
- •What the big plus sign means
- •I can publish impromptu lists and not feel guilty or regretful because I'm not linked to my other social mediaTHAT I KNOW OF
- •Postmates exists but not in my cityTampa is the disappointing unemployed son living in the basement who once in a while surprises you with a delicious homebrew but then runs over a cyclist in his pickup and yells about taxes.
This is Florida
- •A plush emoji (this one: 😒)
- •A disabled tag
- •A tiny skeleton key
- •In the cup holder: XXL soda from Burger King
Post party depression
- •Woke up before 10am
- •Was in positions that were not laying down
- •Left my house
The PhD process is so much fun!
- •ResentmentFuck that guy he doesn't know what's novel
- •RegretWhy did I go into academia? 4 years in, I can still quit and start a microbrewery.
- •RationalizationPeer review is a useless exercise that perpetuates the need for validation and encourages narcissism, hierarchy and insecurity.