Things to keep in mind when hosting a 4 year old's birthday party
- •Bring a spare pair of pants. (It's their day; they'll pee if they want to)
- •Don't think you have to offer a full meal for every kid and parent attending. They're all just going to pick.
- •Put "no presents necessary" on the invitation. Your kid had too much stuff already.
- •Don't bother to provide enough cake for the parents. 98% will be too embarrassed to eat kids' birthday cake. But cut extra big pieces for the 2% comfortable enough with themselves to dig in.
- •It's all for the children! (Yeah, right.)