MY FAVORITE EXCLUSIVE SNACKS TO EAT WITH ALEX
Because what's better than snacks and exclusivity?? Note: this list was originally requested by @perry, but in my haste to post it I deleted it by accident. List App has already gotten the best of me.
- •Smartfood White Cheddar PopcornSmartfood is a winner because it's easy to anxiously eat during movies, it comes in big bags, and it's really, really good.
- •CheesePreferably cheddar. Preferably lactose free. Preferably Cabot. But we're flexible.
- •Biscoff SpreadOur relationship with Biscoff is really just getting off the ground, but so far it's been a big hit with or without Wheat Thins. Here's to many more Biscoff adventures.
- •Southern Biscuits and Gravy LaysWere we skeptical? Yes. Were we pleasantly surprised? Yup. They're good. So are the bacon mac and cheese variety.
- •Original Wheat ThinsSometimes Alex likes to exclusively eat my Wheat Thins without me present. That's okay, though; I always buy the family size so that when Exclusive Snack Time rolls around, we're all set.