Pop Culture Things I'm Just Not About
Inspired by @crossedties
- •VampiresI don't get it. They are creepy and scary and I'm legit terrified of them.
- •Game of ThronesI tried watching. I really did. Is it because of the sex? Cuz, you know, just watch porn.
- •SnapchatI know I'm old, but my niece sends me her "stories" and I don't understand half of what she says or does. I feel like maybe I could if I could watch them again a few times, but that's the point of snapchat...you can't
- •Reality TVI'm not talking about The Voice or Top Chef. In talking about the Kardashians and the Real Housewives and their ilk. People rant and rage about how these people have no right to be famous and then continue to watch their shows. This is not reality! It is scripted. Every minute you spend watching this shit, you are avoiding actual reality and replacing it with fiction that people are feeding you as truth.
- •Kanye WestArguably the most untalented, self-obsessed, narcissistic, personality (note I did NOT call him an artist) on the scene.
- •Hatred for NickelbackBear with me here! They are not my favorites, but they are certainly not the least talented musicians on the airwaves today. (Ahem...Drake, Madonna, Rihanna, Britney Spears). So, why the hate?