TOP PICKS IF I COULD RECRUIT PEOPLE TO JOIN MY ENTOURAGE, T SWIFT-STYLE
Inspired by @finesse
- •Amy SchumerI love her, love her, love her, and I'm pretty sure we were separated at birth.
- •Blake LivelyShe must be an amazing chick if my favorite guy, Ryan Reynolds, chose her. She's so pretty, it hurts my eyes to look at her, but she's also smart and hella funny.
- •Olivia MunnI'm not quite sure if I want to date her or be her, but given that neither is an option, she should be in my entourage. She could teach us all how to kick ass like Psylocke!
- •PinkSuch an incredible artist! She's way too cool to be in an entourage, but one can dream. Plus she's a mom, so we could talk about preschools and childbirth and shit.
- •AdeleWe need somebody in the entourage that has more of a potty mouth than me. I am in awe of her talent, humanity, and humbleness.
- •Tina FeyI would watch this woman recite the phone book, and she would make it funny. One of the smartest women in Hollywood. I relate to nearly everything that she has ever written.
- •Amy PoehlerDitto everything I wrote about Tina Fey.
- •Anna KendrickI can't believe I forgot to add her. She is so unbelievably talented and smart and wickedly funny. She just seems like she would be so fun to hang out with