NYC's Top Wine Bars
Who doesn't love a glass of wine after a long day? Whether you prefer a dry white, a full-bodied red, or a refreshing rosé, these top 15 wine bars in NYC have got you covered. http://4sq.com/25VxX6K
- •Black Mountain Wine House"Beautiful, secluded, and cozy space for a glass of wine (or two). Hide away from the fray and enjoy a quiet getaway from the city. Excellent wine list!" - Gluten Free GRL
- •Casellula"Fantastic place for a small group of friends or a date. Come, enjoy good wine, try the peppadews, try the pork buns, try the endive salad—try it all!" - Santi A.
- •Lois"Many wines. On tap. Many cheeses. On plates. (For real though, get a cheese plate." - Emily K.
- •Corkbuzz"A fantastic date night spot, though make reservations ahead of time or be prepared for a wait. Snag a seat in the cozy lounge area up front if it's available!" - Nina Y.
- •Milk & Roses"Wonderful wine with a great ambiance to boot. With this location, it really draws a local crowd." - Nathan M.
- •Brooklyn Winery"Cute, rustic ambiance with large windows and lots of light in the back. Great for a chill Sunday afternoon glass." - Basak H.
- •Terroir"Laid back place with a spectacular wine list, inventive food menu, great jukebox, and friendly staff." - Lisette
- •The Owl's Head"They have basque cider and an amazing selection of other goodies from Spain (and other parts of the world) — grateful to have it in the neighborhood!" - Kim F.
- •Ardesia"Ardesia is a true midtown utility spot. Wine and small plates in a non-cheesy environment is exactly the setup you need. Add to that it's reasonable prices, friendly service, and outdoor seating." - Chelsea R.
- •The Immigrant"Try the Sancerre with the meat and cheese plate. Reasonably priced and delicious quality." - Ina L.
- •Bar Jamon"If the cheese name is familiar, it's fantastic. If the cheese name is unfamiliar, it's super fantastic." - Josh W.
- •Aria Wine Bar"Excellent wine by the glass and creamy burrata atop generous bed of prosciutto. Heaven on a Friday afternoon!" - Charlotte S.
- •Jadis"Large selection of wines to choose from. You can also mix and match to make your own meat and cheese board. Couches in the back for a more chill feel." - Kristen
- •The Four Horsemen"Inventive menu, really good food. INCREDIBLE wine list, including orange wine by the glass if that's your thing." - Pamela C.
- •Kaia Wine Bar"If you love or want to try South African Wine you need to visit Kaia. Food also a pleasant surprise." - Jennifer C.