We've been obsessed with Iceland ever since we learned the country specializes in amazing hot dogs, which is why we're dedicating this list to #SpotlightIceland. http://4sq.com/1VOmocN
- •Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur"THE BEST HOTDOGS. I spend the rest of the year in the UK craving these until I can come back. Cheap at 400kr and super tasty with everything. You might want more than one..." - Charlotte L.
- •Gullfoss"If they have a sign up saying that the walkway to the falls is closed, consider ignoring it and going anyway. We were thankful we did - you have to walk up to get the best photos." - Tom L.
- •Geysir"Frequent eruptions (every 2-8 minutes)! Truly unique experience. Don't get too close and careful not to slip on the ice!" - George M.
- •Þingvellir National Park"Watch Iceland split in two! Pack a lunch, though, it's projected to take another thousand years or so." - Sarah R.
- •Blue Lagoon Spa"This place looks like heaven. Really good place to chill. Pro tip: take the 'standard' option and bring your own towel, mask is provided in the lagoon and drinks cost like 3-5€" - François Pilarczyk
- •Church of Hallgrímur"Architectural masterpiece, deepest organ sound in space. Take the lift to the top to experience the stunning cityscape of Reykjavik. Ticket for the lookout costs 700 ISK adults / 100 ISK for kids." - Tom K.
- •Harpa"Looks like some aliens landed the building right there, in Reykjavik. Amazing angles. Wide open spaces. Camera-candy all the way." - Eric F.