Adventures in Babysitting
I've babysat for my two favorite little girls this week. Here are a few of the adorable things they've said
- 1.8 year old:
- 2.Have you ever had beer? I have.😂 she's had a sip and she didn't like it
- 3.I want to either be the first female president or the first female priestGet it girl 👊🏻😎
- 4.*has a summer bucket list with the last item being 'finish summer bucket list'*
- 5.6 year old:
- 6.It's hard being a little sister.Said randomly after a lull in conversation during lunch. She didn't answer when I asked her why she thought that. She was simply pensive.
- 7.If a lady that's not married has a baby, does it come out on its own?This question literally came OUT OF NOWHERE. Thankfully this was asked before mom left 😂 Mom said she was pretty sure the doctor would still help and that she should save all those questions for me!
- 8.My phone is just charging up because I was looking at videos all night!'Her phone' is an old iPhone that can do everything except make calls. It is full of adorable selfies and pictures of her dog.
- 9.(Kisses the dog's forehead) Ruby, I'm not kissing you on the lips anymore. I kissed you on the forehead because you keep licking your vagina.Almost died trying to contain my laughter
- 10.I want to be a spy when I grow up so I can help people
- 11.TATIE TOX. Pay attention.I dropped them off at their mom's classroom one day and we played school for a little bit while their mom was finishing up (I was the student, she was the teacher). She had given me a book I was supposed to be reading, but I was chatting with her mom and almost got put on the naughty list. 😁😂
- 12.I know it's true because that's what my mom said.Okay, how sweet is this?!