REASONS I KNOW I'M NOT FULLY AN ADULT YET
Age is irrelevant. Some (most) of these will never change.
- 1.The cereal I have for nearly every meal
- 2.The multiple naps I take every day
- 3.Most of my favorite movies are Disney
- 4.The cherry Luden's cough drops I still takeI know they're basically candy and there are more effective cough drops out there, but I just can't give up my Luden's.
- 5.The way I relate most life events back to Harry Potter
- 6.I still know the names of most of the popular celebritiesThis one's already fleeting.
- 7.The way I call my mom to ask almost every question I have
- 8.My inability to know how long to microwave something without consulting anyone else
- 9.There's a strong chance I have less than $20 in my bank account right nowI feel like an adult would A) know how much money they have in their account and B) have more the $20 in their account. I have implemented a self freeze on my debit card rn, though, so I'd say that's fairly responsible!!
- 10.I'm typing this at 4AM because I haven't gone to sleep yet tonight... And this is a regular occurrence.