REASONS KIDS ARE GREAT
Most of the time, kids are 1000 times better than adults. Here's why:
- •Sometimes they cry for absolutely no reasonI can relate to this on a spiritual level
- •Sometimes I'll see one of my kids outside of our summer camp and they freak out with excitement!!An instant day maker
- •When they stutter while telling a story"And then, and then, and then..." This just always brings a smile to my face.
- •They believeIn magic, in Santa, in kindness, in me, in all the possibilities of a beautiful world
- •If you say you'll time them, they'll do almost anythingPutting in pajamas, picking up toys, lining up quietly... Literally anything
- •Kids aren't born hating people or things that are different
- •They're so eager to hold my hand, smile, give me a hug, or just show affectionI love when people show how much they care
- •Kids are so so proud of every piece of artwork they createAnd they should be! They work hard and try their best. That's definitely something to be proud of!!
- •Resilience.I admire kids so much for their ability to bounce right back from hardships and continue to live with their hearts wide open