A PICTURE FOR EVERY MONTH OF 2015 🖼
Inspired by @ListPrompts Self-imposed difficulty level: no selfies, no kids.
- •JanuaryCelebratory brownie my hubby made me when I passed the hematology/oncology board exams. a la Rob Dyrdek: "Certified!"
- •FebruaryFrannie's Beef, Schiller Park IL. My beef!!
- •MarchButterbeer at Hogsmeade. Tasted exactly how I imagined it would taste!
- •Bonus MarchRelic attraction at Universal Studios, Orlando: Cathy ice cream stand. Chocolate chocolate chocolate--ACK!
- •AprilFounders KBS on April Fools Day!
- •Bonus AprilJamie and Adam, Mythbusters road show does Grand Rapids
- •MayTomahawk steak
- •JuneWall art, Katy's Dumpling House in Oak Park, IL
- •JulyBlood under the microscope 💉🔬. In the center of the field, one of the largest platelets I've ever seen!
- •AugustLifetime achievement: bringing my Constitution booklet, which I've had since the 5th grade, to the real document at The National Archives in DC
- •Bonus AugustPhilip Roth in the National Portrait Gallery, DC 😍
- •SeptemberHello Kitty Edible Arrangement
- •OctoberFound item, Walgreens: Dump Meals recipe book. They need an emoji for facepalm
- •NovemberFound item, Meijer Foods: Jeebus promise seeds. A secular way to continue to sell candy corn thru the holidays!
- •DecemberGeeked-out X-mas tree 🌲