ANYONE ELSE EXCITED FOR SEASON 2 OF BETTER CALL SAUL??!
- •There's something amazing about an expertly executed spin-off
- •Sure, you could half-ass it, ride the coat-tails of the original show
- •Throw together a schmaltzy show about a silly crooked lawyer and his silly crooked cases
- •But Vince Gilligan et al really went all out
- •Just think: pre-Breaking Bad, this backstory didn't exist
- •It's not like real life, where events lead to other. It has to be created, from nothing
- •The art of the prequel written after the sequel
- •With Better Call Saul, we get this rich world of Jimmy McGilla living moral pendulum
- •And Mike EhrmantroutMike mike mike mike mike!
- •And the detail is incredibleLike the backstory of his brother Chuck propelling Jimmy thru his career, and ultimately, his evolution to being Saul Goodman?
- •That I think it surpasses Breaking Bad
- •To any other fans of the show out there- yaay, can you stand it??!
- •Cucumber water for customer only!