GILMORE GIRLS LIVE LI.STING! FALL 🍂 #1 [spoilers]
I am live listing A Year in the Life in 30 minute installments. This is #1/3 of Fall. See [#] GILMORE GIRLS REVIVAL DATABASE ❄️🌷☀️🍂
- •We are in the home stetch! The last season!
- •What still needs to happen:
- •DeanNot that I feel it's needed. But we were teased with the info that all 3 exes were appearing. So. Make with the Dean.
- •SookieI wonder if she was written in once confirmed. For now she's on this road of self-exploration. Kind of like Lorelei's Wild-ing it. Kind of like the one Rory needs to take, and the one Paris and April think they need to take. Is every woman having a life crisis in this show?
- •Lorelai reconciling with Emily, Lorelai reconciling with Luke, Lorelai making Michel stay, Rory getting her life together.
- •Here we go!
- •Was it selfish of Lorelai to leave Luke for this soul-searching trip? And is this really something she needed? It seems like Rory needs a soul-searching trip more than she does. Lorelai needs to hash out her built-up issues *with* Luke not run away from them.
- •I like the collection of women Wild-ing it. "Book or Movie?" It proves this is a hackneyed arc.
- •Get ready. Kick up a rumpus.???
- •Is Jess just supposed to fix everyone's life?
- •I swear if Lorelai bumps into Max Medina or Christoper on this trip...
- •Oh fug. The Life & Death Brigade. 🐵🐵🐵 This is how Rory finds herself?
- •OK. I don't hate this L&D Brigade montage. But I hate that Logan's in it.He was supposed to fade away as a mistake. He's not supposed to come back to teach Rory anything.
- •Yes Rory. Let it be in the lap of the Huntzberger's 5th vacation home where you will pound out your book.What message is this supposed to bring us?!!!
- •OK. Are all viewers in agreement that we are not on board with this Rory and Logan hooking back up again thing??! I mean, even if you shipped Logan and Rory in TOS, they are HAVING an AFFAIR now. This is WRONG. Like, not just plot-sense wrong. MORALLY WRONG.
- •Good riddance. L&D Brigade. Good riddance Logan.This last hurrah was not necessary. So many things in this revival...not necessary.
- •Oh! Lorelai's meaningful story about Richard! 😪😪😪😪That's what was missing. That's what she needed to find. That's what she needed to connect with Emily. I am bawling. Oh stupid uneven Gilmore Girls! You got me! Four tissues!