GILMORE GIRLS REVIVAL LIVE LI.STING! SPRING 🌷🌷🌷 #3 [spoilers]
I am Live Listing A Year in the Life in 30 minute increments. This is #3/3 of Spring. See [#] GILMORE GIRLS REVIVAL DATABASE ❄️🌷☀️🍂
- •Ugh! Rory asking for Mitchum's help? Can she just stop Rory-ing already?She's like the Britta of Gilmore Girls. And this deal is going on as Logan's fiancee Odette sleeps in bed beside him. Can we get any more skeezy?
- •"And my phone became a calculator again."The Richard dying story 😭
- •"It was always supposed to be Luke."DON'T MESS WITH THIS PALLADINO!
- •Ugh. I hate the "And yet." trope. Luke and I are happy. And yet. And yet nothing! This is the one thing you have going for you, GG Revival. Rory's still a chump. You need to Luke & Lorelai 4EVA our asses.I may have started a little chianti 🍷🍷
- •Oooh- Luke has been blue-capping it. That's the one Lorelai gave him. This means they are MFEO.Made for each other. Thanks Gilmore Girls Wikia.
- •Emily: Is that the shirt you wear on business outings? There's blood on it. Luke: Yeah...that's jelly.
- •I haven't mentioned it before, but I love Caesar's Jerry curl.Wine makes this process a little more fluid, people!
- •NO Lorelai and Luke. Stop hiding things from one another. It's so Season 6.
- •Holy Heck! Jason Mantzoukas! Of Dennis Feinstein fame!He was JUST ON the Gilmore Guys, NOT talking about being on the Revival. Guys, you're killing me!
- •Lorelai and Rory doing "Lines" in New York. Lorelei dresses too young and Rory too old.Love the Kate Spade bag tho!
- •Mae Whitman! Passing thru a cronut line. Wonderful use of her guys.
- •Rory sleeping with a Wookie is an all time low.And I respect Wookies.
- •Rory collapsing on the bed next to Lorelai was way cuter in the trailer without context.
- •Ooh! Sandee Says is Sasha from Bunheads!I always thought Sasha was the Rory of Bunheads. But now seeing them side by side...no. I do like how she gave Rory her come uppance by not hiring her for her supposed fall-back job. Take that Deuche Bag Rory! Yes I'm still on this.
- •What's with Rory throwing out all her cell phones? Very Breaking Bad.
- •And that wraps up Spring, people! We've got two more seasons for everything to resolve itself!