HOW TO FUNCTION IN A TRAFFIC CIRCLE: A 'MURICAN GUIDE 🚗🚙🔄
- •Traffic flows thru the circle in a counter-clockwise fashionSo as you approach an entrance point, look left to assess oncoming vehicles.
- •At any entrance point, you YIELD to whomever is coming at you from the leftI mean, makes sense, right?
- •HERE'S A TIP: If a car is already in the traffic circle, and you are at an entrance point, you YIELD.PEOPLE ALREADY IN THE CIRCLE DO NOT YIELD TO YOU ENTERING IN FRONT OF THEM!! I MEAN, THAT MAKES NO SENSE!
- •If you are behind someone waiting to enter the circle, don't honk at them to cut in front of cars in the circle.She is simply yielding in the proper manner, you dipshit.
- •If you honk at someone waiting to enter the circle, urging them to cut in front of oncoming traffic, you get the finger.🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕