I Love You, Young Fran of Amazon
In which I am obsessed with someone else's Amazon reviews
- •It started with me looking into reading Bluets, which every young angsty-yet-socially-aware public figure is doing these daysThat I'm reading it as socially-stunted, mid-to-late 30-something is irrelevant
- •I looked at the reviews, and one by a "Young Fran" caught my eyeWe have the same name
- •This review spoke to me
- •So personal, with the anecdotal flare of a J. Peterman catalog!
- •Check out this review she wrote for this lip balm
- •It made me want the lipstickIt's like $45 tho, and not Prime
- •Is it weird to be so moved by a stranger's Amazon reviews?Wolf shirt jokes aside
- •Young Fran has not written an Amazon review since 2014I wonder what she's up to
- •She's probably still in her 20s. Is she still in art school? Is she wearing the same lip balm?
- •She'd be great on Li.st
- •Young Fran, if you're out there, Li.st yourself!