ME AT HALF MY AGE
inspired/requested by @nathanveshecco , a late entry but too fun to pass up! 😊
- •I would be 17, in 1998
- •It was the best time to be an angsty teen!
- •Flannel was all the rageThere was an art to selecting the perfect shirt. Channel Kurt Cobain, but dial down the lumberjack
- •and Doc MartensI nearly died breaking in a pair on the streets of NYC
- •Raise your hand if pulled an Angela Chase by dancing to Blister in the Sun to "get over" someone!🙋🏻
- •I was reading Beloved in high school EnglishIs this still a thing?
- •...and The Sandman for fun
- •Fiona Apple was coming onto the sceneShe was our Adele
- •I owned a Dell computerTop of the line to dial into AOL