MOVIES THAT MAKE ME WEEP, EVERY TIME 🎥🎞
Inspired by many. See, we don't need Daily List Prompts!
- •Sleepless in Seattle"We should go....Shhhall we?" 😂
- •You've Got Mail"I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly." 😪
- •My Girl"Want to go tree climbing with me, Thomas J? ...Where are his glasses! He can't see without his glasses! ...He was going to be an acrobat." 😭😭😭
- •The NamesakeWhen she opens the garage door and lets out that primal wail. 😧😓
- •Star Wars: The Force AwakensThe entire movie for me was tears of joy alternating with tears of sadness. But I entered the film with a lot of emotional Star Wars-related baggage 🛍