MY ROOMMATE HORROR STORY 😱
Inspired by @ListPrompts. I technically don't have one big story, but rather a list of what seem like petty rantings of innocuous things...until you live with them for a couple of years. What can I say; some people just can't live with others 😉
- •We split on ordering pizza and she would eat half and I would eat less than half and she would scavenge my leftovers. Those were technically my leftovers.
- •She would spray this "sea breeze" room spray in the bathroom after she pooped and I grew to associate the sea breeze smell with poop.
- •When we watched a sitcom she would always look at me and laugh after a joke. Once i tried to hide behind an cup on the table so she wouldn't look at me, and she said "Where are you?" and moved the cup.
- •She reheated leftover pizza once in the microwave and took it straight from the microwave to her mouth. Like, there was no interim plate period.
- •She once came home during the last 2 minutes of a Friends episode and asked why everyone was doing what they were. Yes let me explain the entire plot of the episode during the last crucial minutes.
- •She would point out implausible issues with Simpsons episodes, when I feel that as a cartoon, it can afford some suspension of disbelief
- •Her friend would come over and they would make "Chinese chicken salad," which consisted of fashioning croutons out of crumbled, uncooked Ramen
- •She said she couldn't possibly have a birhday party because she had way too many friends to invite. I think she invented humblebrag.
- •She took chemistry 101 a year before me, and when I asked for help on a problem, she looked at it and said she couldn't possibly explain it to me because she "knew too much."
- •When she ate, she would often sing "yum yum yum yum!"
- •She would leave her journal out in our common space, slightly ajar by a pen stuck in it, like daring me to read it. The thing practically pulsated. Well guess what, I never did read it! Ha! Strong like bull!