THE TOP TEN MOVIES OF ALL TIME, ACCORDING TO ME 🎥📁
It's @ListPrompts Leftovers!
- •The NamesakeThere's a Simpson's episode where Apu, in getting to know his soon-wife Manjula, says, "Quick--what's your favorite movie, book, and food?" I always say The Namesake is my favorite book, movie, and food because it covers at least 2 of those 😜
- •Star Wars: The Force AwakensToo soon? That's how strongly I feel about it.
- •RushmoreWes Anderson movies are literally perfection, painstaking perfection. This is my favorite one of his works...
- •The Royal Tenenbaums...closely followed by this one
- •AmelieHas a very Wes Anderson-y feel. I love her urge to do good things for people despite her social ineptitude.
- •JunoThis was one of those movies where when first watching it in the theater, I hoped it would never end.
- •Jurassic ParkHuge when it came out, and came at a time in my life (jr. high) when I could let it be a big deal.
- •Sleepless in SeattleThis one beats out "You've Got Mail" for me by a hair.
- •Paper HeartI know it's fake, but when it came out there was mystique behind whether it was real or not that added to its very entity/art. And watching fictionalized Michael Cera and Charlyne Yi is like watching puppies- who couldn't love that?
- •Lord of the Rings trilogyjust, EPIC