Things I Hated About College
As I'm assembling my college care package, I've been thinking a lot about my own college days. See also: Things I Liked About College
- •The quote board hanging in the common roomOh we're so funny! We need to write down what we say because it's so funny!
- •The immaturity not left behind in high schoolBecause really, we are but mere teenagers living among other teenagers without supervision
- •The crushes you develop on your TAsIt'll never happen! But it like could, right? Because we've got this connection that goes beyond the course material!
- •QuadranglesEvery time I walked thru the quad I had this irrational fear of an errant frisbee hitting the back of my head. Which is silly because on the off chance that ever happened...it's a frisbee.
- •The KissWhy did Every. One. Have. This. ? Ever see that Buffy episode where they'd tally up the Klimt and the Monet posters? Nailed it!!
- •The Armageddon Soundtrack"I would stay awake...just to hear you breeeathing!" Imagine this played 24-7 on loop on your freshman floor.
- •That One Haircut I got that ruined meWait no...that was Felicity.