Things I Often Confuse
- •Common Sense by Thomas Payne, and A Modest Proposal by Jonathan SwiftWhen Angelica Schuyler said she was reading Common Sense, I was like, "...the eating babies thing??"
- •The opening bars of Under Pressure, The opening bars of Ice Ice BabyI start getting very excited thinking it's Queen, and very surly if it isn't
- •Left, RightIt's a condition, and I think left-handers suffer from it more so than right-handers
- •Karlie Kloss, Gigi Hadid, Cara DelevigneI mean really
- •Bill Paxton, Bill PullmanI actually don't think I've actually seen anything with Bill Paxton. It's all Pullman.
- •Adrian Grenier, Adrien Brody, Brody Jenner.Three very different individuals. Three names I use interchangeably. Especially embarrassing when I mix up Adrian Grenier & Brody Jenner, because then I have to explain the transitive property.Suggested by @kelseyV
- •I know everyone jokes about this, but I really did think that Ryan Reynolds and Ryan Gosling were the same person for a long time.Suggested by @Gola
- •Van Halen, Van Morrison, Morrissey
- •schadenfreude and Scheherazade