THOUGHTS ABOUT THE LIST APP SECRET SANTA 🎅
I signed up tonight last minute! Exciting! @ChrisK
- •When I first joined list app, I immediately got one random follower who seemed very unsavory.
- •He had lists titled things like, "B*tches be b*tches because..."
- •I blocked him.
- •It made me wary of what List App was going to be like...
- •But he was so uncharacteristic of what turned out to be such a nice, respectable, considerate List App community!
- •I'm going to get him, aren't I?
- •He's going to send me lewd t-shirts, isn't he?
- •Well, if I don't end up getting him, and someone's searching my lists for any gift ideas...
- •I don't have any preference for the "handmade" recommendation...
- •Handmade is lovely, but I understand how busy people are, and the timeframe to send stuff is restrictive
- •It would actually be nice if your gift reflected your lifestyle or locale...
- •Like, a book or sample of writing you like very much, or a cd with the music you're into, or a nonperishable food item that represents what you're about
- •I appreciate your efforts! Happy Holidays! ⛄️⛄️⛄️