FAVORITE RERUNS TO WATCH WHILE STONED ON A SATURDAY MORNING
- •The OfficeAny episode.
- •Dirty JobsAs long as it's something cool, not dumb like beet farming. (o.k, for The Office to address beet farms)
- •Mysteries at the MuseumIt's like a Dean Cane-less Ripley's Believe It Or Not.
- •Bar RescueBecause the host is scary and it's fun to see him yell at people.
- •Anything on the Food NetworkPancake paradise, worlds best bacon countdown, you literally cannot go wrong.
- •How It's MadeJust shut up and watch machines move for 22 minutes.
- •That shitty Comedy Central movie that's on between 11-2Strange Wilderness is actually a gem
- •Family FeudBonus fun when the contestants upset steve Harvey's Christian values