To do in Oahu before we leave
Hope I never have to leave this paradise, but just in case...
- •Sunrise at Lanikai BeachOr any time of day there
- •Pontoon boat to Kaneohe Bay sandbarSuper low tide is the best
- •Sunrise hike to Makapu'uNew year's day is a celebration of the new to come
- •Tantalus driveShould rent a convertible
- •Stay at Disney Aulani resortMagical
- •Ko'Olina lagoonsBring a mask and snorkel to look for honu
- •Hike Koko Head craterLots of stairs...
- •Shave ice at The LocalIn Kailua
- •Honolulu zooThose monkeys are friendliest in the morning
- •Hickam BeachBring or rent a paddle board
- •Chef MavroIf I could get every season for every new menu, I would!
- •Watch a surf competition on the north shore
- •Hike Maunawili fallsIf it ever stops raining in the valley for a few days
- •Macadamia nut farm tourHawaiian history, culture, and comedy, along with fresh coconut
- •War of the Pacific memorial (Pearl Harbor memorial)Get tickets online for USS Arizona memorial
- •Tour the Doris Duke Shangri-laAnd lunch at the Honolulu museum of Art after
- •Pearl Harbor/Hickam/Ford Island historic tour
- •Lunch at Keneke's in WaimanaloFried chicken, kalua pork, garlic shrimp...