This ranking is final. Come at me.
- 5.HannibalFrom the terrible movie 'Hannibal Rising.' Look how punchable that face is.
- 4.HannibalOne of the greatest military strategists, Hannibal Barca, a Carthaginian general. Probably most famous for leading his army, including African war elephants, across the Alps into Italy. Here's how he did it: https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/apr/03/where-muck-hannibals-elephants-alps-italy-bill-mahaney-york-university-toronto )
- 3.HannibalSecond (and original) Lector. Especially Silence of the Lambs is an absolute classic, obviously.
- 2.HannibalI will not apologize for ranking this show higher than the movies. This was/is such an incredible show. Still quite possibly the most beautiful TV series I've seen (cinematographically, etc.), and also one of the best. It deserved better.
- 1.HannibalHannibal Buress is one of my favorite comedians. Besides his stand up he also kills it on Broad City and The Eric Andre Show. He's also a gifted rapper: https://youtu.be/r9B7BQWnZJs