ONE DIRECTION MEMBERS, RANKED
Inspired by @shanaz and tons of others.
- •ForwardBy far the easiest direction to go in, usually.
- •To the leftAlso a pretty easy one.
- •To the rightShouldn't give you too much trouble.
- •Diagonally to the leftSlightly harder, but still very doable.
- •Diagonally to the rightPretty doable as well.
- •BackwardsThis is where it starts getting trickier.
- •Backwards diagonally to the leftUnnecessarily hard. Just turn around, and go forward.
- •Backwards diagonally to the rightSeriously, just turn around. You're making this way harder for yourself than it needs to be.