Pros and Cons of staying awake til 4:30 am to watch the Clinton/Trump Debate
Thanks for the request, @Lisa_Fav!
- •PRO: I got to watch Hillary Clinton beat Donald Trump in a one-on-one debate by being sharp, well-prepared, calm, and collected. She called him on his shit and didn't let the constant shouting of her opponent, a five-year old decomposing pumpkin in a suit, get to her.
- •CON: Not being able to fall asleep quickly after, as Trump's constant yelling really woke me up.
- •PRO: Being able to watch reactions to it live on Twitter, and also participating in the live tweeting.When Hillary said you could go to her website to see Trump getting fact-checked live, he claimed he also offered a similar service, which, unsurprisingly, turned out to be a lie when this was fact-checked.
- •CON: Hearing Trump's constant sniffling straight into the mic.I'll just leave this here.
- •PRO: Getting to laugh out loud in the middle of the night when Trump yelled that his temperament is one of the most qualifying things about him, right after he went on an angry incoherent rant defending a proven lie of his.