5 UNFORTUNATE MULLETS OF ROCK HISTORY
The decade known as the eighties chewed up and spat out a lot of great artists. It then hacked up a hairball similar in appearance to the coifs of these rock luminaries.
- •Rod StewartThe front of Rod's do went full business the day he released his first "American Songbook" album.
- •David BowieBowie's Ziggy Stardust's mullet is awesome. This shellacked blonde monstrosity is worse than his "Dancing in the Street" jumpsuit.
- •Paul McCartneyI can imagine the Post-Beatles loss of awesome must have been tough but there are better ways to cope. Like drugs.
- •Phil CollinsIn his never ending quest to out-cool Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins tried for a trendy cool mullet. He failed on all fronts.
- •BonoLive Aid, brought to you by famine and flat irons. Being Irish means you never go out of style because you were never in it to start.