Things I miss about Living in the city
It's been a couple of years now since I moved from my apartment in Manhattan, to a house in the suburbs... we have a much bigger living space, with a backyard and BBQ grill. But there are some things you just learn to appreciate when you no longer have them.
- •SeamlessComing home from a long day of work and being able to order pretty much any cuisine at any time of night is a huge benefit. These days, delivery is either pizza or Chinese, and only until about 10:00
- •Built in exerciseWalking everywhere keeps you active even in days you are too busy or tired for the gym
- •Free activitiesAny given day, there are a ton of free concerts, classes, exhibits, children's activities to take advantage of
- •Walking through a taping of SVUOr any other movie or show being filmed in the area. Also a good chance of a random celebrity sighting
- •PostmatesA life saver for helping do my errands when I was pregnant and too tired to get off the couch after work