My favorite quotes right now.
These are subject to change...
- 1.“The finite mind tries to limit the infinite.” – Toba Beta
- 2."We need the iron qualities that go with true manhood. We need the positive virtues of resolution, of courage, of indomitable will, of power to do without shrinking the rough work that must always be done.” - Theodore Roosevelt (26th US President (1901-09)
- 3."I prefer peace, but if trouble must come, let it be in my time that my children may know peace." - Thomas Paine
- 4."Don’t tell me it’s impossible, tell me you can’t do it. Tell me it’s never been done. Because the only real laws in this world–the only things we really know–are are Maxwell’s equations, the three laws of Newton, the two postulates of relativity, and the periodic table. That’s all we know that’s true. All the rest are man’s laws… " - Dean Kamen
- 5."I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me" - Frank Costello
- 6."Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry." - Mark Twain