How To Be Better
Honestly, my first two years of college sucked. Here is how I'm going to make the third year not suck.
- •Take actual care of my mental healthMake a mood diary, start journaling, meditate, etc.
- •Actually care about thingsApathy sucks but sometimes is better than feeling what you actually feel. I don't want to be apathetic anymore
- •Have a good sleep scheduleDon't start studying at 9:30pm after wasting the whole day. Manage my time, sleep early and get up early
- •Eat betterI'm a nutrition major. You would think I wouldn't have to put this on a list, but I have a tendency to eat my feelings so 😕
- •ExerciseWork out three times a week. It doesn't have to be intense even 3 minutes on the elliptical is good
- •Join a non academic organizationDo something that means something and meet actual people
- •Put in genuine effort to improve my communication skillsGenuine. Effort.
- •Put effort into my appearanceI feel good when I look good. Wear contacts and lipstick and things that are not crumpled t-shirts
- •Create a healthy and safe space for me to be myselfI don't know how to elaborate
- •Put serious effort into academicsBecause I half-assed basically everything last year and barely got away with it. I'm better than that.
- •Stop putting myself down