Thoughts I'm Only Brave Enough to Write Down at Night
- •I'm scared of getting marriedI don't want to build my life around someone if they won't do the same for me. I don't want to make sacrifices for someone who will not do the same for me. I'd rather be alone than have to deal with any of that stuff.
- •I would also be sad to end up aloneEven though it's really only the ever future I've ever visualized. It's still sad
- •I don't think I'm smart enough for my future career
- •I'm not really good at anything.Like I'm good at somethings but I'm not the best at anything. I always fall in the middle somewhere
- •I feel like my efforts always end up being futileLike nothing I do matters or makes a difference
- •I am questioning my sexualityAnd I don't think it's straight. And I am ashamed.
- •I'm scared that nobody at work likes me and they just put with me because they have to
- •I feel that way about most situationsNobody actually likes me