Already on li.st? Open in app.
Ear Nightingale describes success as the progressive realization of worthy goals. Meaning first you set not just any goal but a WORTHY goal, it has to be worthy to YOU. Then you make progress towards realizing the goal. So as soon as you start making progress you are already succeeding.
- •Be happy first!Most of us have always thought that the order in which to do thing ms to get happiness is to first be successful then you'll be happy, first find love and then be happy, first get material things and then be happy...But the reality is that it can work the other way around and it's better. Be happy first and then you'll get success, love, and wealth. How to be happy? It's easier than you think. http://bit.ly/1IrFwdd
- •Set worthy goals but ask yourself this one question. ???Am I really really gonna go after these goals? Or do I just like the IDEA of having these goals? As you can see there is a world of a difference between the two. Always check your intention. Have you really intended to seek and fulfill your goals?
- •Progress towards your goals.Make a plan, visualize yourself vividly obtaining your goals. Visualize the sights, sounds, feelings, and smells of the exact moment when you reach them.
I wonder why these out of over 2000 tweets were up there, maybe they hit some nerves? What do you think? Feel free to follow me or share any of the tweets at: https://twitter.com/FreeSlfHelp
- •#1 #BruceLee quote, an actual picture shot at Pike Place Market in Seattle WA.
- •#2 You must look at goals or desires as part of an equation: Goal X Action=Result so you can have the biggest goal but if you multiply by 0 the result will be 0.
- •#3 A lot of us get stuck in our old ways as if we are trees. Open your eyes and realize you are not a tree, get up and move! Do something!
Is long lasting happiness unobtainable? Will making a lot of money and being successful bring about happiness? Must you obtain certain things before you can be happy. Or can you be happy first and then be successful? Get the full scoop here: http://bit.ly/1IrFwdd
- •Hold the Superman pose for 2 minutes.
- •Hold a smile for two minutes. Can't smile? Hold a pen between your teeth without your lips touching it for two minutes.
- •Hug someone for at least 20 seconds.
The most important list in my opinion. Why wait to find out your life's biggest regrets when you are on your deathbed? Why not examine your life now? Shouldn't our ultimate goal in life be to reach our deathbed in supreme peace and knowing that we did all the things we wanted to do? That we left no stone unturned and we sang our song to the world?
- •I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- •I wish I hadn't worked so hard.
- •I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.