TOP FIVE REGRETS OF THE DYING
The most important list in my opinion. Why wait to find out your life's biggest regrets when you are on your deathbed? Why not examine your life now? Shouldn't our ultimate goal in life be to reach our deathbed in supreme peace and knowing that we did all the things we wanted to do? That we left no stone unturned and we sang our song to the world?
- •I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- •I wish I hadn't worked so hard.
- •I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
- •I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends
- •I wish that I had let myself be happier.