Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •A book that dad gave away after he got it as a present from daughter (obviously trying to salvage relationship) on Father's Day 2007
- •I was really proud of him
- •Going to bathroom whilst on bus back from New York
- •Telling friend I think they, with a doubt, treat me very poorly and don't support me as an artist
- •Letting myself relax in the slightest. Because if my brain is without distraction for less than a second it will convince itself I am worthless and unable to function as a human being.This is also a slight manic depressive state of mind
List in progress....
- •Almost Famous- Cameron CroweIt's the only world that matters to me.
- •Persona- Ingmar BergmanActress having identity crisis? Shutting down? Questioning how much of her life is an act? Check. Check. Aaaaaaaaaand check.
- •Léon: The Professional - Luc BessonLittle girl with low-key fetish for older men.
- •Ghost World- Terry ZwigofA cynical Scarlett Johansson working at a coffee shop, coming to terms with adulthood and dreaming about sleeping with boys in bands.