I'm in a relationship and I'm still surprised at myself (the good stuff)
- •it's been 4 monthsI never thought I'd make it past the 1st date, now at least I know I can do a few months!
- •I am a person that makes no sense when communicating orally, and for some very weird reason I don't need to keep rephrasing things for him to understand what I'm saying.
- •I still have a lot of insecurities
- •I still bottle thingsuntil he notices (and he notices easily :( ), and doesn't go anywhere before we talk abt everything, (unless i really want him to go/gimme space). I always feel really good after we talk
- •He is almost completely unjudgementalI still worry about what he might think of me, and doubt a few things, but not dysfunctionally.
- •We both sort of need some space sometimes and respect each other's space (at least, I hope I do)so it works
- •We can still be friends afterwardsat least if the end was amicable and no one did anything wrong
- •He's okay/good with all the things that everyone doesn't like about me
- •we try to understand each other and work through things accordingly