Times I wanted to set my phone on fire
I'm sure you've had days like this too. I also hope phones don't suddenly become destruction-proof
- •Right nowJust sent a.. A little too emotionally honest text (at least I think I did) and since I said "fuck it" and pressed send. I should definitely burn my phone, that'll def protect me from the consequences
- •When I texted my ex that I missed himthat was many years ago, but I still cringe at the memory of my actions. STOP BEING SO UGHH WOMAN!!
- •When I received a text from a friend that I'm avoidingBecause I can't face my problems, or tell them what's not working in our friendship, or what hurts me, I just avoid. Hey can you hand me that torch please?
- •When I get a looooooong voice note on whatsapp from my mother that is basically a 10 min "lecture", on religion..Sure she lives oceans away. I love you mom, but you know, I don't want to hear them, and have to lie to you and say that I'm uber religious, because that'd be a lie, and I don't wanna be honest either, because I don't wanna hurt you.
- •When I once fought with my sister, hung up on her (I was actually shocked too), and she kept calling me back.. To yell at me...Leaaaaave me aloneeeeee
- •When I should reply or send a text to someone, and be very honest with them.I can be honest, as long as it doesn't result in you yelling at me, or thinking I'm bad, or just plane disposing of me.
- •Excuse me, I need to go check that stupid phone now.Heelp help heeeelp