PETS WHO HAVE DIED
Rip my little furry companions. May you run and frolic through fields of green and rays of sunshine with rainbow sprinkles. Perhaps you dwell in a box of Lucky Charms...
- •Belle- yellow lab circa 197? You lived 13 years hunting bird by day and snoozing at the foot of my bed by night. Your only infraction was eating your puppies.
- •Indigo- blackish blue Great Dane. You were amazing. You waited at the bus stop every day when I got out of school. You almost bit my nose off once, but hey...I totally deserved it since I tried to share your dinner. You were shot in our front yard in Atlanta and I am still looking for that/those son of a bitches. Be afraid...
- •Heidi- white rabbit. Loved ❤️❤️❤️ Followed me everywhere and used a litter box. Sadly, You ate my stepfathers pot plant. I came home from school and you were gone 😫😭
- •Cloudy- grey and white Persian cat. You were so vain. Thought every song was about you. Clouds in coffee- yada yada... You were beautiful. You played hide and seek, fetched like a dog and growled like bear cub. Took you to the vet when you were 10 with a case of eczema. They shaved you- you looked in the mirror (I'm assuming) and had a stroke. 😖
- •Shasta- golden retriever. My ex husband took you hunting when you were a mere pup. You heard the gun shot and took off. Forever. Should have been a sign.
- •Mackey- the greatest Jack Russell that ever graced the planet. High pitched bark, peeing behind furniture, yelping at bricks- always had a smile on your face. You lived 14 years, were brought back to life once. Miss you, white friend!
- •Countless gold fish. Don't remember their names. Call me a slut. Whatever.