Thoughts During an Early Morning Meeting
If the meeting is before I've had enough caffeine, I will have sassy/sarcastic thoughts
- •Why do I need to be in this meeting again?
- •Why is this woman talking?
- •Dear aforementioned woman talking, please stop simultaneously tooting your own horn and being a whistle blower.See what I did there with musical instruments and metaphors?
- •Did I remember to turn my straightener off before I left this morning?
- •Do I look like I'm paying close enough attention?Add an occasional nod of agreement and smile
- •Who uses red and green together on a PowerPoint presentation?
- •I wonder when this ends so I can get to my real work.
- •I should make a list about my thoughts during an early morning meeting.*writes list on notepad* so meta
- •I really need to work on my posture.
- •"Data analysis to calculate percentage of manipulation that is actionable."Uhh, what?
- •I'm so hungry. Did I bring my lunch.
- •Why is this woman giving us all more work??Please stop sucking up to the VP.
- •I wish I could get more coffee now.
- •Next time I'm totally bringing my laptop.
- •Is doodling appropriate? No VP is watching.Nods enthusiastically.
- •Damn, 15 min to my next meeting. WILL I HAVE TIME FOR MORE COFFEE.
- •Nope, no questions, please release us.
- •AHHH 7 min of freedom until my next meeting.