MOMENTS I MADE CINEMATIC THE MOMENT I ARRIVED IN NYC
- •Blasted "Drunk Walk Home" by Mitski on my headphones as I slow strutted off the plane in a trench coat with idgaf scrawled all over my face.
- •Actually assumed I would bump into a former lover and his new super model gf on their way to a romantic Memorial Day weekend as I walked through the terminal- thus see moment above
- •Ordered my Dunkin Donuts iced coffee at rapid speed and without eye contact like the New Yorker I am while thinking "god in LA they'd be asking me about my necklace".
- •Not so cinematic but my ride aka Mom is 40 minutes late due to "trouble on the triboro"
- •It's good to be home / I'm terrified of my feelings.